Final Fantasy VI (Terra) Final Fantasy VI (Terra)

This is why you are on my favorites list. Nicely done. A popular remix theme with a quality take.

ChronoNomad responds:

Thank you kindly! Such compliments truly make the time and effort worthwhile. :)

Contra 2011 Remix (Snowfield) Contra 2011 Remix (Snowfield)

I kept waiting for something to happen in this mix, and it just never did. I've tried to remix this song myself, but it's a really difficult one. Try to vary the beat and maybe freestyle a bar or two using pads and arpeggios after playing the theme once or twice. Can go a long way into making a remix unique not only from other mixes, but from the original track. Keep working on it!

Final Fantasy 7 Tribute Final Fantasy 7 Tribute

The instrumentation feels a little lacking in some parts, and the transitions are a little rough, but it's a good move towards doing songs like the Black Mages. Nice work. Keep working on it though.

JDawg00100 responds:

I held up on calling this a medley because of the pretty bad transitions. And without bass it isn't really the same. Thanks for the review.

BTDD - level 3 (remaking) BTDD - level 3 (remaking)

Wow! Rare track to see...

I think the guitar sort of takes over the track without changing the original theme too much. I'd like to see you make this longer and REMIX it with some original elements added to it. Great start for a track!

I also remixed this song, making you and I perhaps the only people EVER to remix this track. Would love it if you checked it out:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/192417

DKC2 - A Stickerbush Symphony DKC2 - A Stickerbush Symphony

Composition is great!

I really like the overall composition and feel. Very good use of panning and volume effects. I really like your submissions because they sound very clean.

Are you using MIDI synths for these?

teckworks responds:

Yeah, it's all MIDI, actually. I use Yamaha S-YXG50 for all my works.

MMX - Storm Eagle MMX - Storm Eagle

I like it!

Very clean rendition of the song. Would have liked to see some variation on the base theme, which is the only reason I didn't give a 10/10.

Nice work!

RMP - Tired Of It RMP - Tired Of It

Lyrics Make It

Great song overall. Only thing keepin' it from a 10 in my mind is that I would like to see a couple bars that vary from the main beat about 2/3 through. Personally, I might try what you did at the end (from 3:15 on) in the middle somewhere just to break it up a little. Great job.

Orchestral Theme 4 Orchestral Theme 4

Another great piece

Always enjoy your music gravey. What software do you use? I have both Garritan and EWQL plugins but I used them through FL Studio (just the software I'm most comfortable with). Again, great piece.

Gravey responds:

Thanks. Check your inbox for a pm.

-Gravey-

Atg - Super Mario Epic (wip) Atg - Super Mario Epic (wip)

Nice

No insightful review this time. I think you're definitely getting better and I like the variation of the theme that comes in at 1:00 to the underground theme. I don't know that the underwater theme fits all that well (kinda clunky transition, and it sounds a little off-key). Keep workin man! 5/5 9/10 (check out my new Halo mix...not getting many reviews)

Daxter1537 responds:

hey dude long time to read! thanx i appreciate it, and yes the underwater theme is off key, i checked just now actually, ill have to do a lil work on that. and yea man ill totally check out ur halo mix! im sure itll be pro

VG Music - Stage 1 VG Music - Stage 1

Nice.

If I ever make a game, you are making the music.

CyprusX responds:

Hah , I would love to. =)